quarta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2016

HAPPY PLACE




I finally decided to start blogging again. It's been almost two years since I stopped and this time I have much more motivation and ideas to keep this blog running. 
I've decided to explore my creative side. You can still expect fashion related posts but these will be combined with photography, creating editorial like posts as well as outfit shoots and some other exiting stuff that are still to come. 
I hope it works out this time and I hope you'll have as much fun as I will! 


For this outfit shoot I chose one of my favorite places on this earth. The D. Luís I bridge. On it's top table you can see almost the entire city of Porto and it's such a breathtaking view. The sight of this beautiful view combined with the thrill of being so up high from the ground makes crossing the bridge such an amazing experience, no matter how many times I do it. I can easily call this one of my happy places.



Sara xo

shoes - H&M / shirt - ZARA / jeans - ZARA

photos by Bruna Oliveira

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário