quarta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2016

LEFT THE BLACK IN THE CLOSET



I find it dressing for summer way more difficult than winter. I usually only wear t-shirts since it gets too hot to wear shirts so usually I wear the same kind of outfit every day, and I don't vary on colors either. A t-shirt and black jeans is my go to summer outfit. This spring I decided to get a little riskier when it comes to buying clothes. Didn't do a great job except for the boyfriend jeans.  




With all that said, I decided to change a bit and get out of my comfort zone with this outfit. I decided to leave the black on the closet and take the boyfriend's out as well as some items that were resting on the back of the closet for too long.





Sara xo
Top - ZARA | Jeans - ZARA | Sandals - ZARA | Bag - MISAKO | Necklace - H&M | Vintage Watch
Photos by Bruna Oliveira

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário